1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Himlayan salt or Redmonds Real Salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh is best)
1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. After trimming end of asparagus, place it into a large mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears in the olive oil, then sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in a preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness.
5. Sprinkle with fresh lemon juice just before serving.